Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Okay lets talk about why I'm posting today, Companions. Companions are a part of yer pirate crew and have become more active than ever. You can now send your companions out to find gold, loot,xp, pet gear plus snacks and if your sailing xp for your Pirate.
When choosing a tasks it gives you time lots of how long till your Companion returns. This can be anywhere from a few minutes to many days, although I think 17 days is a bit much. The way to prevent the 17 days is to split up your companions. Send a few to each type of task this will allow them to return in a reasonable amount of time.
So this makes me wonder If I trained my Companion as a plunderer or a scavenger ,what type of amazing items could they bring back to me? Among plundering and scavenging there are a few talents you can train your companion for I posted a few in the images below. See ye in the skyways.
let's talk about some of my other favorites check out this awesome new hair style for my life wizard, She is wearing the new taffy style in the crowns shop. I think this is one of my all time favorites. Look even purple looks amazing! I also like the Licorice is a very fun style. I have seen so many Gumdrop too. Oh and I simply love the new Sabertooth pets!
Now for castle fun. I tried out Eliza WindSpar's new gaming , She is where you find Myrella Windspar in housing tours, after all they're sisters. She allows the owner of the house to open their house to the public and play games. I did this tag game where at one time I had over 55 players playing tag! It was Elftastic. `
Things to know; Only the owner can make a housing game public. Only the owner can turn off a mini game. If the game finishes it will no longer be shown on Eliza's tours, the owner will need to start a new public game. Housing Guest & Host Etiquette still applies.
1. Turn off teleporting ,unless the owner says it is okay to leave them on. Remember these game are public there's really no need to have your ports turn on.
2. Be polite, remember you are a guest in this persons home.
3. Treat other guests and host in house, with respect. Please remember this is a G rated family game. Let's keep it this away.
4. If you are sent away, it's not okay to port back and call the owner/guest names.
5. When the host says its time to go, please kindly respect the owner wishes.
1. Be polite, and respectful even if the guests get out of hand.
2. If you don't want other players porting and not using the game tours remind your guest to turn off porting. Your house doesn't have to be in housing tours to have a open game.
3. If you find people acting in a improper manner use the send away feature, also please use the report button if really needed.
4. Have fun with the games. Remind players to let you the owner turn on games so they're seen in the tours. Ask what games players want to play next.
5. When your tired or event is over make sure everyone knows its time to go. If guests refuse to leave use the send away feature, its there for a reason. If you don't mind them staying please remind them games will no longer be view in public tours.
Most of all have fun. We had so much fun the other night. I can't wait to hold another public game tour.
|So happy I can now see that players are visiting my houses. It makes me feel good about them.|
Friday, April 25, 2014
Thursday, April 24, 2014
I made Promethean Crafter!! Bought all but 6 of the new furniture recipes now. Treetop getaway is crafted. I will post more about it after I decorate. Well all for now I thought the Ant lion was really interesting.
Monday, April 14, 2014
Introducing the Prismatic Hare and Caerbannog Rabbit mounts just in time for easter!! These adorable mounts wont be around forever! In the crowned shop Hare is 4500 and rabbit is 3750. Oh and Eggbert is back with all his Easter items!
Special thank you to Johnny for the render and video!!
Ahoy Pirates with this round of test realm we have advanced pets and advanced companions, Though awesome and everyone is talking about them I would rather talk about the Aquila housing items coming to live. Go to Nova Aquila inside The Agora to find the housing vendor.
|The fates lead The willing and drag the unwilling.|
Sunday, April 13, 2014
So many talented pirates out in the spiral.
One Eyed Jack has never been so colorful.
15 Random draws
|Reckless Suri Silver|
|Dark Colin Holystone|
|Fearless Jose Capstan|
|Merciless Samuel Dennis|
|Crafty Eric Hawkins|
|Strong Carlyle Cranston|
|Sly Felix Devereaux|
1 random prize from this list
Random Springtime Pet
Random Springtime Pet
|Practical Austin Worley|
|Crazy Ryan Upham|
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Contest has ended. Winners posted HERE.
How to Enter:
* Take this One Eyed Jack coloring page HERE and color it. How? That's up to you. (Just don't change the orginal outline)
* Email your finished coloring page to Contest@paigemoonshade.com along with your Pirate name , such as ( Perilous Paige) by April 12,2014 6pm US central time. Please make sure to have the email title has Color Me Jack as title.
*Never send your username or password
If you are under the age of 13 please have your parents or guardians permission
Thank you KingsIsle for these wonder prizes
Top 2 entries will receive
1. Hoodoo Cornelius Companion from the HooDoo Bundle
1. Witchdoctor’s Lab from the HooDoo Bundle
1. Random Springtime Pet - here
1. 1500 Crowns code
15 Random draws!!
Each draw will receive a random prize from this list
Random Springtime Pet
These codes may be redeemed at http://www.pirate101.com/promo
Friday, April 4, 2014
Wizards can now reach the maximum of level 100!
Increased that your wizard can carry!
New School Pets!
New Shadow Creatures and much much more!
Khrysalis part 2 contains three separate Premium Zones at 1995 each.
Oh! did I mention New housing items and house!!!!!
That's right Wizards we have a new house to craft!! The Treetop Getaway is an amazing twist and turn of tree branches that spiral up and through this house. This house has four rooms 3 gazebos and many landings including those much needed areas for your gardens. I'm still crafting the pieces of this house just cannot wait to get my hands on decorating it.
1 braided vine
3 sparse frond
40 mist wood
6 azteca scaffolding
8 azteca archways
4 azteca kiln
10 dino pillar
The Treetop getaway recipe can be purchased from the Cantares Five Flowers in Azteca, Saltmeadow Swamp. This recipe will be one of those that all crafters will be showing off they created as it takes a bit of work but going to be so worth every minute. We even have new regents in Khrysalis Part 2, one being this Comet tail shown below. New Reagent bundles in crowned shop!, Yes! I so need those. Oh!, and did I mention this house comes with its very own tag game! I took so many pictures of this house I placed them in a collage at the end of this post. Enjoy!
Next up w have gaming tours. Meet Eliza Windspar , Myrella's sister. She has joined her sister in housing tours to play games! I was able to test this some and you can see how players can see the houses show up in Eliza's tours.
When the owner of a house starts a housing game such as Zeke's Scavenger Hunt or Tag, they will see a button to make the game public. This means that other people will be able to play that game at your house just by selecting it from Eliza Windspar's menu.Myrella Windspar had a update to tours, you now need 50 items inside and outside to be able to add your house to the tours. You also can see how much more time your house has left in tours with how many visitors you have had. Remember to rate those houses so people can see how many visited though.
To find out more about all these updates check out Wizard101. I can say I'm very impressed.I know you will be too! See you in test realm Monday - Friday.