Today I want to talk about housing etiquette, This is How a host and the guest treat players at in game housing.
Guests Etiquette ( people who come to view or visit your in game house)
1. Turn off teleporting ,unless the Host says it is ok to leave them on.
2. Be polite, remember you are a guest in this persons home.
3. Treat other guests and host in house, with respect.
4. If you are sent away, it is not ok to port pack and call the host names.
5. When the host says its time to go, please kindly respect the hosts wishes.
Host Etiquette ( the person who owns the house)
1. Be polite, and respectful even if the guests get out of hand.
2. If you don't want other people in your house remind them to turn off teleporting and turn on the friends only allowed.
3. If you find people acting in a improper manner use the send away feature, if guests respected you and turn off teleporting they wont be able to come back.
4. Give a tour of your house tell guests what your idea is, tours are very fun. Show them the best features .:)
5. When your tired or event is over make sure everyone knows its time to go. If guests refuse to leave use the send away feature, its there for a reason.
I love showing my houses and decorating them, so hope this helps more house decorators and their guests. Until next time Happy house decorating.