|2 player Scarydactyl Mount|
What is a diorama?
di·o·ram·a/?di?'ram?/Noun: A model representing a scene with three-dimensional figures, either in miniature or as a large-scale museum exhibit.This contest is now over. Winners will be posted Monday November 19th
Make it a family project!!Have your family help you. See how much fun it can be for you and your family to create a Aztecasaurs diorama together. I found many how to create a diorama guides on the internet, just make sure you have your parents or guardians permission to search. In fact have them help you. :)
Most commonly used in grade school projects; dioramas can be made out of shoe boxes, or built up from a board much like the volcano I made in grade school. You can use any type of box, wood or even cardboard. Let your imagination fly! Show me what Azteca is like in your diorama.
* Create a Aztecasaurs diorama by using any kind of physical art medium, toys, plants,clay or even food must be three-dimensional, not flat.
* You may paint/color your creation.
* You may add a small story about your diorama.
* Take 2 pictures of your art work with a piece of paper with date and your Wizards name only such as; Paige MoonShade Nov. 1, 2012
* Picture 1 should be of your items used to create your diorama
* Picture 2 is of your completed diorama
* Email entry to Contest@PAIGEMOONSHADE.COM . Please remember you must have your piece of paper with name and date taken with picture.
* Title of email needs to read Create a Aztecasaurs diorama.
* Please remember dioramas need to be rated E for everyone
* All Entries must be in by Nov 18,2012 6pm Central time
* If you are under the age of 13 please have your parents or guardians permission to enter.
* You may only enter once.
* Please ask all questions on this post only
* Winners will redeem codes at Wizard101 Redeem Code.
Winners will be posted in a new Wizard101 blog post by Nov 20,2012 6pm central.
All prize codes will be sent to the winners via email.
First and second place winners will receive:
2 player Scarydactyl Mount
Treehouse housing decoration
1 month subscription or 5,000 Crowns
Third, forth and fifth places will receive
1 -Treehouse decoration
1- 2 player Scarydactyl Mount
1- Babydactyl pet
1- Primordial Axe
Sixth - tenth places will receive
8 Random draw winners (random draw winners are from all valid entries)
1 random prize which can be any of these:
2-player Scarydactyl Mount
Good Luck everyone!!!
Special Thanks to Kingsisle for these amazing prizes
|Outfit and axe|