Frame your favorite activity contest From May 22, 2015 - May 29, 2015. Take a screenshot of you doing your favorite in game activity. Frame it how ever you choose .You may use kizoa.com If you like they have some really nice frames or make one yourself.
How to Enter:
* Take a screenshot of your Pirate doing your favorite in game activity.
* This contest begins May 22, 2015 and ends May 29, 2015 at 6pm Central time.
* Frame your screenshot however you choose.
* Sign your in game name to your framed picture with the date. (Any entry without your Pirates name and date will be Disqualified)
*Write a paragraph about your favorite activity.
*Send your framed picture to ContestPaigesPage@gmail.com with title "Pirates Framed."
*Make sure everything is correct before sending in entry.
*Please make sure to use attachments to send your image. Links to images will not be approved.
One grand prize winner
10 Random Winners
Random crowns amount from 2,500 to 5000 crowns
If you are under the age of 13 please have your parents or guardians permission.
Thank you Kingsisle for these wonderful prizes
Good luck everyone!!
Codes can be redeemed from any location worldwide, but are only redeemable at http://www.wizard101.com/promo for use on the KingsIsle version of Wizard101 or Pirate101. This promotion cannot be redeemed for Gameforge or Taomee hosted versions of the game.
To enter your game code:
* Visit http://www.wizard101.com/promo or http://www.pirate101.com/promo
* Enter your account information and click LOGIN
* Enter your unique code and press SUBMIT
* Click ACTIVATE CODE
* Redeem your item(s) from the in-game gift window or look for rewards of Crowns to appear in your Crowns History on the Wizard101.com or Pirate101.com website.
Maximum number of redemptions per code: 1
Maximum number of unique codes that can be redeemed per account from this promotion: 5
These codes expire on 01 Jan 2017.
If you encounter an problem redeeming your game code, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your code and account name, but never the password!